Summerland Leather Recliner W/Power Headrest
- Leather with leather match. Top grain leather is used on the seats, inside backs and top of arms where body touches. Leather match is used on outside arms, outside backs and bottom edge.
- Kiln dried solid wood frame with glued corner blocks. 5 to 7 ply plywood ensures strength, stability and durability. Solid �L� brace used to reinforce arms that reduces the risk of swaying or weakening over time. All the back padded by plywood with foam.
- No sag springs provide balanced weight distribution, for maximum durability and lasting comfort.
- Pocket coil seat cushions feature 2.25 lbs foam core double wrapped with hollow fill fiber.
- Leggett and Platt Lay Flat Mechanism with a maximum durability of 350 lbs. The world�s first Leggett and Platt near �Lay Flat� sleeping position recliner mechanism that has the most horizontal layout in Full-Recline on the market.
- Design it your way. Select a custom leather now.